IPAK is a Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) with HUBZone certification. Our experience with multiple federal agencies and pharmaceutical companies affords us the knowledge and skill set federal contracting demands. Manufacturing is a vital component of our nation’s economy and IPAK is poised to be a leader in creating jobs, stability, and growth.
IPAK has completed projects for the following Government agencies
- Department of Defense – US Military Academy – West Point
- National Science Foundation
- Health and Human Services HHS – United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS) – Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
IPAK, Inc. provides effective education, strategic communication and marketing products, services and technologies to commercial and government organizations.
- Proprietary data integrity systems to ensure industry specific compliance and cyber security
- Extensive in‐house services, 90+ pieces of equipment, over 100 full time employees
- 20+ years of providing seamless solutions across multiple functions for government and fortune 1000 customers
- Utilization of Six Sigma Principles, cGMP and FMEA in secure 150,000 sq. ft. facility
- FDA registered (FEI 3010096504); Establishment Inspection Report NAI from Drug Quality Assurance Audit 2015 Class 2 Devices and Drug Relabeler/Repackager
- “I‐Trak” proprietary pick and pack fulfillment system
- Patented print/technology marketing tools that captures response rates and viewer activity data for ROI measurement
- Long history of handling paper, other media and electronic data securely
- Worked with all 10 of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies and/ or their CROs and ad agencies
- Developed a proprietary training program for STEM workers
FDA, Food Safety and Nutrition Outreach: Subcontractor to GSA holder, JHM Education Marketing, as an alternative to printing materials, manufactured a patented eco-friendly paper-embedded USB flash drive containing FDA materials to be printed by recipient.
NSF: Subcontractor to Post Modern Company, IPAK provided the National Science Foundation with on-line training and live workshops. We developed and presented the content, wrote and manufactured user guides and duplicated media.
FEMA: Subcontractor to Advanced Technical & Educational Consultants, Inc. (ATEC), IPAK provided the production of six Fire Service Intelligence Analysis Course Videos to be used in an online safety-training program for the National Fire Academy.
States of Georgia, Indiana, Missouri and Colorado: Subcontractor to McGraw Hill. IPAK provided the manufacturing, printing, inventory management, kitting, packaging and distribution of secure assessments and assessment related materials (e.g. manipulatives, answer sheets).
City of NY, NY and Phila, PA: Subcontractor to McGraw Hill. IPAK created and executed a strategic work process and designed customized software that ensured 1) the integrity of pre-addressing millions of students names on answer sheets and 2) the accuracy of kitting tests with answer sheets and other related materials 3) the just-in-time distribution to individual classrooms.
Pharmaceutical Company: Manufactured patented technology enabled direct mail and innovative in-office patient education display for patient recruitment and retention.
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) Qualified HUBZone Small Business Concern (SBC)
CAGE Code: 3QEE8
NAICS: 322212, 322299, 323111*, 512110, 541511, 541611, 511199, 512191, 512199, 519130, 541613, 541614, 541618, 541990, 561499, 541810, 541820, 611430, 611710