IPAK is a Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) with HUBZone certification. Our experience with multiple federal agencies and Fortune 1000 customers in highly regulated industries affords us the skill set federal contracting demands.
IPAK has completed projects for the following Government agencies
- Department of Defense – Department of the Navy
- Department of Justice – Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Health and Human Services HHS – United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
IPAK, Inc. provides a wide range of products, services and technologies designed to meet the printing, kitting, distribution, inventory and warehousing objectives of commercial and government organizations.
- Certified Government Printing Office Level 3 Printer
- Utilization of Six Sigma Principles, cGMP, ISO9001 trained & FMEA in two secure facilities
- Proprietary data integrity systems to ensure industry specific compliance and cyber security
- Proprietary web-based ordering and inventory management system for product warehousing, assembly and fulfillment
- Patented print/technology marketing tools that capture response rates and viewer activity data for ROI measurement
- Extensive in-house services, 90+ pieces of equipment, housed in 100,000 sq. ft. with over 100 full time employees
- 29 years of providing integrated solutions for government and highly regulated fortune 1000 customers
Department of Defense: Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES): Tier 1 Supplier to ACT for N0018914TZ089. IPAK processed thousands of ACT National assessments, including barcode scan verification and inventory management
Department of Justice: Career/Work Readiness Certificate Program: Subcontractor to ACT for 15BNAS19DRCA00141. Provides inventory management and distribution of ACT’s workforce training program to Federal Bureau of Prisons
HHS: Subcontractor to Managed Care Advisors (a Sedgwick Company) for World Trade Center Health Program Nationwide Provider Network (NPN) Delivery Order 75D30122C12935. Accesses and uses protected health information (PHI) subject to the federal privacy and security regulations (HIPAA) to print variable data member insurance cards and letters in 5 languages, kit items and mail time sensitive information to responders and survivors impacted by 9/11. Over 300,000 units processed and the requirement is ongoing
States of Georgia, Indiana, Missouri and Colorado: Subcontractor to McGraw Hill. IPAK provided the manufacturing, printing, inventory management, kitting, packaging and distribution of secure assessments and assessment related materials (e.g. manipulatives, answer sheets)
City of New York: New York Health and Hospital: Subcontractor to Stronghold PFA. Packages millions of PPE products into NYC’s Vax Champ bag for efficient distribution
State of Texas: Subcontractor to Data Recognition Corporation. Provides design, packaging, manufacturing, printing and kitting services of the English Language Proficiency Assessment for Early Learners (PreLAS)
ACT: Strategic partner since 2018. Global distribution, storage, inventory management, pick, pack and fulfillment for ACT National, ACT Accommodations, WorkKeys and registration materials. Provides custom software development and utilization of visibility tool for real time reporting
John Wiley and Sons: Strategic partner for 20 years, IPAK assisted in the development of a system for students to purchase Wiley’s higher education publications. IPAK also printed over 1,000,000 unique identification tech-enabled folders for student access.
Antares Pharmaceuticals: Created and maintains an online e-commerce ordering portal and performs design, printing, storage, inventory management, ‘on-demand’ fulfillment services of marketing, literature, advertisement, training and other promotional items